Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

#7: Vegas Spider

Today marks a full month that I've been doing the 365 Days of Creativity project and a full week that I've been exclusively making spiders.

Unlike Vegas, what happens in my craft room doesn't stay in my craft room. In fact, I would love to host a regular craft night with friends to share what we're all working on. I, of course, will endlessly be working on spiders, and this weekend I added to my list with a few more really fun ideas (that you'll have to wait to see). And I'd LOVE to hear any suggestions for spiders that anyone might have.

As for this spider: It was tricky drilling holes in all of these dice with my Dremel, but the final result is so worth it. The red and green with the vintage white plays off spectacularly.

Materials: Dice, bamboo bugle beads, red coral seed beads, glass focal beads, silver wire.