Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

A MODEL WITH 20INCH WAIST






Everyone has been referring to Ioana Spangenberg as the human hourglass & that she has an incredible 20 inch waist. She’s 30 year old & is 5ft 6 inches tall but she weighs just six stone.

The model says: 'No one seems to believe it, but every day I eat three big meals and I snack on chocolate and crisps all the time. I just have a small stomach. It's a bit like a gastric band, if I eat too much I feel sick'.

She met her German husband in 2006 & he’s the one who convinced her to do modeling. He photographed her & then posted her pics on the net & they got fantastic response. Now we know that love is really blind, which we can see but who were/are the people that went nuts? And I saw a couple of naked pics which aren't even artistic...not that I have any problem but if her husband is the one who posted all those suggestive, naked pics, then I must say he's really cheap.

I really do not know what to say but this human hourglass looks kind of unhealthy. But having a 20 inch waist is really awesome. Even I can’t think about it. Maybe I don’t want to think about it. However, some people really cannot put on weight no matter how much they eat. Unlike many, I have nothing against the idea of size zero but looking more like a zombie & at the same time feeling unhealthy – that just doesn’t sound great. Anyhow, Ioana is dreadfully thin & she seems like a minus size unhealthy model.