Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

To My Best Friend

To my Best Friend,

The incredible Mercy,

Thank you for being my friend and showing me that good people still actually exists


 For making my life a happy one and for allowing me to count on you always.

For countless times that you have been my shoulder to cry on and the heart to confide to


 For letting me be your friend even at times when I did not deserve you. 

For loving me at my worst, and being happy for me at my best

For being my encouraging voice, that always tells me I can do it

For being there when I need you the most, even when I do not see it myself

For always telling me the truth, even when you know that it's the truth I may not want to hear

For not letting me down when I need you, and to never despairing when I let you down

For always gently pulling me back to the right path, and for the times when you had to pull me by force to the right path

For  always being happy for me, even when you know that U deserved all I have better than I do

For loving me despite my shortcomings, and for letting me love you always

For always being yourself, and for always being ready to take a bullet for me. 

Always remember this 

If you're alone, I'll be your shadow.  If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder.  If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow.  If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile.  But any time you need a friend, I'll just be me."
I love you Best friend

With Love,
Wa Eddy