Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

#8: Marina Spider

Some of what I have in my bead stash are odds and ends of tiny abandoned toy and game pieces, earrings that are missing their mates, unique stones that I found, etc. I can remember coveting miniatures as a kid. Little toys like Charmkins and even brochures at the bank with tiny images of checks were not lost on me. I loved playing in a miniature world.

Part of what makes these spiders so much fun is finding a use for small non-beads. Occasionally I ask friends if they have broken or unwanted jewelry that I can use for projects. The marina spider is made with an earring that is missing its mate and was among a smattering of small jewelry pieces given to me by my friend Leslie. In the days and weeks to come, I have plans for a lot of non-beads in my collection. These spiders seem to be the perfect project for using them.