Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

BRAD PITT AND ANGELINA JOLIE ARE ENGAGED

Jolie, Pitt and their son Pax attended a private viewing at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art on Wednesday, and the Oscar-winning actress was wearing the large, rectangular diamond ring on her left hand.

Pitt's manager confirmed the news to The Associated Press on Friday, after Jolie had been photographed wearing a large diamond ring on her engagement    finger.
Cynthia Pett-Dante said that there is not a wedding date "at this time." She also said that the engagement "is a promise for the future."

Pitt and Jolie have been a couple since 2005, and are raising six children – three adopted and three biological – together, but they have never married.
Ms Pett-Dante also said that "their kids are very happy.

A spokesman for jeweller Robert Procop told Us Weekly: "I can confirm that, yes, Robert Procop did indeed diesgn an engagement ring for Angelina Jolie, designed in collaboration with Brad Pitt."
Pitt was previously married to Jennifer Aniston from 2000 to 2005, while Jolie has been married to Jonny Lee Miller from 1996-1999 and Billy Bob Thornton from 2000-2003.

The couple, who met on the set of Mr and Mrs Smith in 2005, are reportedly in discussions to once again work together. Jolie is being eyed by Ridley Scott for the lead female part in thriller 'The Counselor', written by Cormac McCarthy. Pitt is also reportedly lined up for a role in the film.  

The Family

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt with their six children
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt with their six children

The 36-year-old mother-of-six had already adopted oldest son Maddox, 10, before she got together with Brad in 2005, but insists that until then, she only wanted a couple of kids.

She said: 'At first I was thinking of adopting two children, but I wasn't sure.
'I knew I didn't want to raise a large family on my own but when Brad came into my life and I came to know him, I discovered that he loved being a father and wanted to build a family with me. I didn't plan on having twins either!'

In addition to Maddox, the couple - who met on the set of 'Mr. and Mrs. Smith' while Brad, 48, was still married to Jennifer Aniston - also have adopted kids Pax, eight, and Zahara, seven, as well as biological daughter Shiloh, five, and three-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne.
And Angelina admits she falls deeper in love with the 'Moneyball' actor every time she sees him with their children.
She told OK! magazine: 'When we first met I appreciated how caring, sexy and how great a friend he was to me.
'But I also fell in love with the man who was a very loving father and how much he enjoys spending time with the children.
'When I see how much love is in Brad's eyes for the twins and for all our children, it's a very moving experience for me. When I see him with the children it makes me love him even more

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are engaged
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are engaged Photo: REX FEATURES