Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

GOOD LAUGH - MARRIAGE PROPOSAL IN PUNJABI ENGLISH

Madam :
 I am an older young uncle living
 only with myself in Lahore . Having seen your advertisement
for marriage purposes, I decided to press myself on you and
 hope you will take me nicely and easily.

 I am a soiled son from inside Punjab . I am nice and big,
 six foot tall, and six inches long. My body is filled with
 hardness, as because I am working hardly. I am playing
 hardly also. Especially I like cricket, and I am a good
batter and I am a fast baller. Whenever I come running in
 for balling, other batters start running. Everybody is
 scared of my balls because they bounce a
 lot.

 I am very nice man. I am always laughing loudly at
 everyone. I am happy and I am
 gay. ladies, they are saying I am nice and soft. Am always
 giving respect to the ladies. I am always allowing ladies to
 get on top. That is how nice I am. I am not having any bad
 habits. I am not drinking and I am not sucking cigarettes
 or anything
 else. Every morning I am going to the Jim and I am pumping
like anything. Daily I am pumping and pumping. If you want
 you can come and see how much I am pumping the dumb
 bells in the Jim.

 I am having a lot of money in my pants and my pants is
 always open for you. I am such a nice man, but still I am
 living with myself only. What to do ? So I am taking things
 into my own hands everyday... That is why I am pressing
 myself on you, so that you will come in my house and
 take my things into your
 hands.

 If you are marrying me madam, I am telling you, I will be
 loving you very hard every day.. fact, I will stop pumping
 dumb belles in the Jim. If you are not marrying me madam and
 not coming to me, I will press you and press you until you
 come. So I am placing my head between your nicely smelling
 feet looking up with lots of hope.

 I am waiting very badly for your reply and I am stiff with
 anticipation.

 Expecting soon

 Yours and only yours

 Choudhary Warraich,------------------
 born by mother in Okara
 and become big in Lahore ,
 Punjab