Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

#44: Design Spiders

Okay, I was a little ambitious here. I started out making CMYK (cyan, magenta, yellow, black) spiders for a group of Pantone spiders, but then I considered the lowly RGB (red, green, blue) and decided I couldn't possibly leave out "Web" spiders, and because I had this really neat display case that my friend Susan gave me (and some cool metallic paints and patina applications), I couldn't leave out the gray scale spiders because altogether I'd have one for each section of the display case and...[deep breath]...that is how 9 design spiders evolved.

Being that I work for a publishing company designing book interiors (but unfortunately rarely get to do projects in color), I thought that some of my project spiders should represent what I do every day.

Materials: assorted glass and plastic beads in cyan, magenta, yellow, black, gray, white, red, green, and blue; silver wire