Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

#58: Scrabble Spider

I gotta say, I'm kind of a big deal at Scrabble. Not the regular board game, HECK no. I mean, you can't lay your tiles down, find out whether it's a word, then start over with a new word. But in the digital world, watch out. On Facebook, I've won 18 of 22 games (but really haven't played in a long time). On my Kindle, I'm undefeated. And what crafter hasn't meddled with Scrabble tiles. On Etsy, you'll find pendants galore, and I've had my own fun idea for using them that I haven't gotten to quite yet. I inherited my grandma's old Scrabble board game, so now I have lots more tiles, the tile shelves, and the board. What to do?? First things first, the Scrabble spider. Note the pink and blue of the legs to match the double- and triple-word spaces on the game board.

Materials: Scrabble tile, wooden bead, metallic pink bead, pink and blue glass bugle beads, off-white and black seed beads, blue plastic seed beads, silver wire