Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

#289: West Side Spider

West Side Story is my favorite musical. I can't get the music out of my head, the choreography is amazing, and the Romeo & Juliet retelling is literally to die for. But I am also in awe of the colors and lighting. Whether done intentionally, the deep red that represents both love and anger is often paired with the bold midnight blue of many of the nighttime scenes. When you throw together phenomenal dance moves with such brilliant colors that are both dark and yet boldly bright, spectacular is taken to a whole new level. So the dark base of this spider is livened in much the same way. My spider might not have the moves, but the legs are composed of the bright and beautiful hues of an angry bruise.

Materials: metal wire pendant; metal bronze spacer bead; red, peacock blue, and blue-black bugle beads; purple and gunmetal black seed beads; gold wire.