Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Angelina Jolie: “I’m still a bad girl, it just… belongs to Brad and our adventures

She wasn’t always toy shopping with Shiloh and visiting with refugees in the Congo. Prior to her current, globe-trotting wife as an actress, humanitarian, mother of six and longtime partner to Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie first became a household name as a weird, risk-taking Hollywood hottie.




Now 36, the star (whose directorial and screenwriting debut In the Land of Blood and Honey is out in December) says that the much-parodied darkness of her earlier years was very real — and very scary.
“I went through heavier, darker times and I survived them. I didn’t die young,” Jolie tells 60 Minutes’ Bob Simon in a new interview airing Sunday.
“So I am very lucky. There are other artists and people that didn’t survive certain things,” adds the Oscar winner.

But, she teases to Simon: “People can imagine that I did the most dangerous, and I did the worst. . . for many reasons, I shouldn’t be here…You just. . . too many times where you came close to too many dangerous things, too many chances taken too, too far.”
Not that she’s completely reformed, of course. “I’m still a bad girl,” Jolie insists. “I still have that side of me. . . it’s just in its place now. . . it belongs to Brad–or our adventures,” she gushes of Pitt, 47, her man since 2005.