Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

#295: John Deere Spider

There is a gamut of school colors, team colors, company colors...colors, colors, colors (!) that I can use to make spiders. The yellow beads in my collection are few and far between, so I wanted to use them for a recognizable spider. I think if I had a small John Deere tractor (I'm talking Hot Wheels size...whatever that is), this spider could have had a cab on its back. But dear reader, I'm slightly exhausted by this spider project, and I will have to carefully pick and choose the largest of my creative endeavors. Not every spider will be complex. Sometimes, as I'm finding in my life right now, simplicity is a good thing!

Materials: green glass and yellow focal beads, dark and light green bugle beads, yellow and green seed beads, green wire