Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Christmas Charming babes-girls for Christmas Santa!

The cheeky TOWIE ladies posed in Red Dress forsantas in the new saucy shoot and lots of festive fun was had by all. “Doing this shoot has made me feel really Christmasy,” said Lucy. “This shoot is the start of getting festive for me,” added Cara.

Jessica Wright




Billi Mucklow




Billi Mucklow, Lucy Mecklenburgh, Jessica-Wright, and Cara Kilbey

The cheeky TOWIE ladies posed in Red Dress forsantas in the new saucy shoot and lots of festive fun was had by all. “Doing this shoot has made me feel really Christmasy,” said Lucy. “This shoot is the start of getting festive for me,” added Cara.

The girls are excited as they prepare to perform their Christmas single ‘Last Christmas’ on Text Santa tonight.

Jessica Wright, who is the lead vocalist on the track, can’t believe her luck. “I’m so excited about our Christmas single,” she said. “Singing has been my passion since I was a little girl, so this is a dream come true. I can’t wait to perform on Text Santa and it’s for such a great cause.”

Billi is also very excited about being part of Text Santa. “I can’t wait to perform on Text Santa. It raises awareness and money for lots of great charities and its good for The Only Way Is Essex cast to do something away from the show. We have such good fun together when we perform the single. ”

Watch the cast of The Only Way Is Essex perform their Christmas single ‘Last Christmas’ on Text Santa at 7.30pm on ITV1.