Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

What not to wear when you are going to meet The Queen


King Mswati III and one of his wives, Inkhosikati LaMbikiza met the Queen this weekend. Here is what a Swazi Queen wore.  




Well, here’s a queen who certainly, um, stands out from the crowd. Inkhosikati (Queen) LaMbikiza often accompanies her hubby, King Mswati, to fancy diplomatic dos, and this weekend she met Queen Elizabeth at her Diamond Jubilee



Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall played host to monarchs from around the world at a dazzling black-tie dinner to mark the Diamond Jubilee.

If I were in her shoes, I’d certainly be having sleepless nights, trying to decide what I’d wear for the occasion. Then I’d realise I’m royalty and I’d… call a stylist. That’s what they’re there for, isn’t it? I’d like to think I would opt for sophisticated skirtsuits, or a feminine gown or maybe even a chic pantsuit. One thing is for sure: I would avoid fluffy shoes. But that’s just my personal taste.

Let’s see what Queen LaMbikiza wore!

The Queen was first snapped dressed in a monochrome knee-length frock. The dress was a perfect fit for her figure, but I’m not a fan of the feathery detail and loud shoes. 


Later that evening, she changed to a sparkling ball gown. The skirt might have been a bit too puffy, maybe? But her diamante clutch is happy-making. 

Finally, at the official lunch Queen LaMbikiza wore a green two-piece suit. The suit featured plenty of floral embellishments and she accessorized with cat eye sunglasses and a fascinator