Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

#17: Peacock Spider

I've had a feeling over the last couple of months that peacocks are going to be very fashionable this year. Just as sparrows and owls and squirrels and whales have had their day, so will the peacock. And why not? What a gorgeous bird. As a kid, and actually even as an adult, whenever I have gone to the zoo, I've looked for the peacock, crossing my fingers that he'll have those beautiful feathers all spread out in a rainbowy mosaic. I'm counting on seeing the blue-green-purple color combination on everything this year; women will have peacocks on T-shirts and peacock feather earrings. Probably even shimmery iridescent nail polish, don't you think? So the peacock spider is only the beginning.

Materials: peacock focal bead, glass foil bead, matte-finish blue-green bugle beads, blue E beads, blue and green glass seed beads, silver wire