Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

#176: Alphabet Spider

I love children's wooden blocks (especially old ones) as much as an old abacus with wooden beads and vintage alphabet cards...basically, I love vintage children's toys. Even the paper-covered cardboard Fisher-Price toys of my youth like wind-up radios, popping push toys, and jingling telephones with wobbly eyes--I LOVE this stuff. Throw in some creepy dolls, pop beads, paper dolls, Old Maid cards...I could go on all day. I took a picture of this spider with an alphabet page from an 1950s children's school book. The book was crap (as in falling apart), but I intended to use the pages for some kind of wall art.

Materials: wooden block beads, natural wooden bead, purple glass bead, orange and purple seed beads, yellow bugle beads, gold wire