Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

#182: Flip Flop Spider

This may be the most far-fetched spider idea I've had (other than my Hitchcock spiders), but what good is just one flip flop? I  never found the owner OR the other matching flip flop, and I did try. I almost feel guilty making this spider because I have to agree with my friend Erin that I just don't get why people decorate with these shoes. Flip flops on charm bracelets? Party wares? Somehow this strange fad caught on, and I'm contributing to it. A shoe spider just doesn't make sense. This really is "scraping the bottom of the barrell." But I promise I have some good spider ideas coming up.

Materials: Barbie/Ken flip flop, round green bead, round pink bead, marbled pink and lime green bugle beads, pink and lime green seed beads, gold wire