Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

#177: Reanimator Spider

These beads, while not lit, practically glow. They emit the sort of phosphorescent green that brings to mind radioactivity and in my case, a certain late-night horror flick from the early 1980s. You might be thinking of Toxic Avenger. You did see that I wrote "horror," right? Toxic Avenger can be categorized as "horrible" but never classified as an actual "horror" movie. No, I'm talking about a movie that, in my youth, scarred me, left me with unsettling thoughts and dreams for days on end! This movie was (for me) the bridge from classic scary movies to disturbing, I-wish-I-could-unsee-that movies. (The Hellraiser series soon followed in its wake.) We're talking H.P. Lovecraft here! "Reanimator" might be cheese now when you line it up with movies like "Saw," but it frightened and sickened me back in the mid-1980s when it was released.


Materials: plastic ponytail holder bead, plastic green and black faceted bead, green/black E beads, green-painted bead cap, dark and emerald green bugle beads, emerald green and lime green seed beads, green floral wire