Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

#130: Jack the Spider

My hope was that this would be one of a two-parter to be followed up by a bouncy ball spider, but the one I have is lousy, and the colors weren't making me happy at all. I decided that even though my ideas are thinning a bit and I'm not even halfway through this project, I'm not going to settle for something that just gets me through the day. I don't want to get into the habit of hurrying just to get the daily spider finished and not caring what it is or how it turns out. So Jack stands alone. Maybe if I made several other Jack spiders, they could just pose in a picture with a neat bouncy ball.

Materials: silver jack charm, silver beads, silver and clear bugle beads, silver and clear seed beads, silver wire