Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

#144: 45 Spider

Get out your Peter Pan record collection. Remember that little suitcase record player you had as a kid? Remember listening to the story records that went with a book, and you would turn the page at the sound of the tone? My parents listened to "real" music on their LPs, but by the time I was old enough for all that, technology was making the segue into cassette tapes and then CDs. Still, I enjoyed a few good kids' records on my suitcase player. And I remember my mom buying me Around the World in 80 Days from the Sears catalog. These days, I don't have a turntable, but I do have some nostalgic records like The Legend of Sleepy Hollow and Gulliver's Travels. Oh, yes.

Materials: record insert, black plastic bead, black and yellow bugle beads, black and yellow seed beads, gold wire