Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

#131: Michael Miller Spider


If you're saying, "Wha-?" then you must not have a thing for the Michael Miller fabric company...or the oh-so-fabulous Christmas line of funky Seussical trees and dots, all in shades of lime and vivid pink mixed in with your average green and red. Okay, we're no where near Christmas, and I can't even say this is Christmas in July (although I suppose I could have saved it for then), but I've had the lime snowflake bead for a while now, and I keep looking at it for a spider and nothing comes to mind. Well, today, something came to mind, and I really love the color combo. It's the perfect homage to Michael Miller's retro prints.

Materials: olive-lime green carved snowflake bead; green glass bead; red wooden bead; bicone red plastic bead; green faceted bead; green and hot pink bugle beads; lime, red, and yellow seed beads; lime green floral wire