Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

#137: Frankenspider

I grew up with my dad's fascination and enthusiasm for horror movies. The horror movies of today go too far, in my opinion, to freak people out. I prefer the simpler times of famous monsters and your average ghost story. My favorite scary movie is "The Changeling" starring George C. Scott. Good scary stuff without mutation and torture and end-of-world terrors. I highly recommend it. But today's spider is an ode to the early days of horror, and Frankenstein is a plot that has been twisted and retold in film many times over (Young Frankenstein, of course, being the absolute best rendition).

Materials: glass marble, black baking clay, photo, black head pin, black plastic bead, black and green bugle beads, green E beads, metal nuts, green copper wire