Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

#153: That 70s Spider

I have passed up the white and orange lava lamp beads at Michaels for weeks now and a couple of days ago decided I should finally buy them before they were one day unavailable. In the world of beads, that happens often as old styles are quickly discontinued and new styles move in. I thought of two things when I saw these beads: 1970s decor and those horrible Brach's nougat candies. Once I had settled on a range of orange, red, and brown beads, this spider took on a look of its own. And with a funky new photo app for my iphone, I took an equally perfect 70s picture.

Materials: white/orange round beads, shiny orange round bead, orange "tooth" bead, red rondelle beads, orange and brown bugle beads, orange and topaz seed beads, gold wire