Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

#200: Moon Landing Spider

I spent hours yesterday--hours that, trust me, I should have been spending on more important things--working on a great Day 200 video for today's spider. The content of my video relied on the arrangement "Also sprach Zarathustra" by Richard Strauss. This piece is the title music for 2001: A Space Odyssey, but even though Mr. Strauss has been dead for eons and the piece should be considered fair use like most other classical music (in my opinion), someone out there obviously owns the rights and thwarted my attempts to use the music in my video no matter how hard I tried to find a fair use file. Also, there are already loads of YouTube videos using the piece, so copyright be damned!

Instead, you'll have to settle for this slightly less amazing video, but monumental in its own way, to celebrate my 200th day of making spiders. Neil Armstrong made history with his words when he set foot on our moon for the first time on July 20, 1969--42 years ago. I even used the Apollo filter on my Instagram camera app to take the picture and the 70s timeline feature on my SilentFilm Director app to take the video. I try so hard.

Materials: blue moon bead, metal astronaut finding, pewter bead, silver glitter bead, gray and blue bugle beads, silver and blue seed beads, silver wire