Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

#212: Fairy Frost Spider

You were perhaps expecting glitter and wings? Haven't you heard that glitter is the herpes of the craft world. I can't believe that someone had the idea of putting it on clothing!

I had a lone clip-on earring that I've looked at on and off for a spider idea, but sometimes I get my idea once I put the right colors together. It's difficult to match this color of blue-green, and I didn't have bugle beads that came close. I didn't want to use a lot of gold, and nothing else really seemed to go with the costume jewelry piece except a non-color. So when I decided on ivory, that's when the idea of frost came to me. And who else puts frost on leaves and spiders but...oh, well, yes--Jack Frost. But don't you think Jack Frost is a bit fairyish?

Materials: leaf clip-on earring, blue glass drop bead, gold bead cap, tan pearls, ivory bugle beads, blue-green E beads, gold seed beads, gold wire