Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

#211: Macaroni Spider





I Spy bottle filled with small charms and pasta/rice
It's more fun to call this a macaroni spider than just plain ol' pasta spider. Besides, I got my inspiration from a box of Kraft macaroni and cheese. Maybe you've realized that KM&C is even yummier when you cut back on the macaroni and mix in all of the cheese. That's how I ended up with extra noodles, which I realized were a lot like over-sized bugle beads. And the idea was probably planted in my head after I spent an evening dying alphabet pasta red and blue to put in I Spy bottles for birthday party favors (the likes of which would have been great for the 365 day project if I were following Noah Scalin's book).

Materials: bowtie pasta, rotini pasta, macaroni pasta, star pasta, gold wire