Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

#228: Koi Spider

Similar to goldfish but with more an array of colors, koi fish have a spectacular uniqueness that changes by the fish. They're a horse of a different color or like the saying that no two snowflakes are alike, and with a combination of translucent white, black, and orange, all they would need is stripes to bring on some Tim Burton lovin'. I found the tiny orange spacer beads that were blends of translucent white and orange that immediately made me think of the fish, so then I just went about looking for beads that fit the koi fish profile. Waist deep in a project that's becoming more and more challenging in terms of coming up with ideas and obtaining supplies, I am happy when something clicks in my head and I find what I need to complete another spider.

Materials: painted wooden bead, white-orange glass bead, red coral disk bead, translucent white bugle beads, black seed beads, orange-white glass spacer beads, silver wire