Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

#249: Golden Acorn Spider

All I can say is...YES, I finally found a decent acorn for this spider. It was a bit shabby, and I had to lurk in my neighbors' back yards to find it, but I will do many things in the name of art, and it's no news that I'm a bit odd about my spiders. So I missed the true descent of autumn by a handful of days, but the true beauty of the season isn't really visible here in PA until about mid-October. Having said that, let this spider be fall's welcome. Bring on the apple butter and apple cider, the hay bales and scarecrows, the nutty, fermenting tinge to the air, the pale blue sky and the yellow blades of grass. This is also the time for warm soups in crock pots, cocoa, bonfires, and hayrides. It's really the best time of the year.

Materials: painted acorn with patina, brass squirrel charm, green and orange bugle beads, gold seed beads, tan plastic beads, gold wire