Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

#239: Writing Spider


A writing spider in my garden.
Not until Russ and I went to North Carolina for a vacation a few years back did I see my first writing spider, and its body was the size of a quarter! A couple of years ago, when I was living in Felton, PA, I came across another one in my neighbor's garden...quite literally; I walking into its web and then lost track of the spider. And to my surprise, the other day my daughter showed me that we had one in the garden just to the side of our house in our lavender. I've been keeping an eye on it to see if it's growing and to see the progress on its web. Writing spiders are an amazing sight when you're used to the everyday variety.

Materials: black metal spacer pendant (hand painted); yellow, brown, and iridescent black bugle beads; black, amber, and mustard yellow seed beads, silver wire